// Healthy Lettuce Wraps

These Whole30 lettuce wraps are the best PF Changs lettuce wraps recipe. Loaded with flavor and with lots of veggies, these Whole30 lettuce wraps are a great Whole30 dinner recipe. You'll love these paleo lettuce wraps because they're filling yet light, totally healthy, and slightly sweet yet nutty and spicy. So good! My favorite PF Changs lettuce wraps recipe, for sure.

source.

I've been doing a diet/cleanse thing for a few days and part of the process is cutting out as much gluten, sugar, and dairy as you can to give your system a break. This one is the first meal I made for the fam to eat for dinner and it was a hit! Even with the boyfriend, who was skeptical and not exactly stoked about that fact that I was making him take part in it. But it was absolutely delicious and we'll definitely be making it again!

You can find the recipe here.

I did modify it a bit. I didn't use water chestnuts because boyfriend hates them. I also used about half the chicken because I only had so much. I wish I would have added more veggies to make up for that because the sauce was a bit overpowering without it but oh well. Live and learn. Oh and I also used gluten free soy sauce instead of coconut aminos because I don't have any (yet). Other than that, I pretty much stuck to the recipe!

Pretty yum, I definitely recommend.





Comments

Popular Posts