// Business Gurus

Image result for flea style source. 

While I'm working from home, most days I have some kind of video or podcast going. I love learning new things and soaking in as much knowledge as I possibly can and lately I've been really honing in on business stuff and trying to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs out there. Here are a few that I've been into lately.

Flea Style // MY FAV. This is actually a company I work with and I love following along their success story and listening to their podcasts each Friday. They range from talking to local (and not local) entrepreneurs, to accountants and even lawyers that work with small business owners and have some *really* valuable advice and insights that people don't talk about anywhere else. I'm obsessed and love hearing what they have to share each week.



Marie Forleo // She has an online program called B School that I plan on taking in the future (it opens up like once a year?). But I love all of her videos, her emails, and think she has a lot of valuable info to share. Plus she's just inspiring and I love having successful, entrepreneur women to look up to.



Tony Robbins // I mean he's just all around amazing. I've been really into his financial stuff lately as I try to get my finances in order to propel my business and personal life to success!!



Hilary Rushford // She has an awesome FREE Instagram training which made me start thinking about Instagram in a whole new way. I love it, it's super useful, and I'm also on her email list and enjoy getting weekly tidbits of information that she shares.

Comments

Popular Posts