// Fav All-Natural, Remineralizing Toothpaste

IMG_2263

I stopped using toothpaste yeeeeeeeeears ago. Occasionally (ie. maybe once a year) I'll splurge on a crunchy, all-natural toothpaste from the health food isle at HEB (they're nice for traveling) but I always go back to my own tried and true toothpaste recipe. And fun fact: I've actually reversed tooth decay in my mouth and healed a couple cavities! So you can see why I keep choosing to stick with it! Although since hopping off the vegan train, I haven't seen quite as great results and have started taking cod liver oil to supplement. I get this one. The verdict is still out on that but I'll let you know!

Anyways! Here is my recipe, complete with reputable sources to get all the ingredients:

// Fav Natural Toothpaste
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp bentonite clay
1 tsp xylitol (or 1 packet)
1 tsp himalayan sea salt
1 tsp charcoal (or 1 capsule)
1 tsp calcium carbonate
10 drops lemon essential oil
10 drops tea tree essential oil
10 drops On Guard (or Thieves) essential oil
20 drops peppermint essential oil
1 tsp infused coconut oil (recipe below)

Just mix up all the ingredients, store in a cute small jar, and try to avoid sticking a *wet* toothbrush in it! Then brush away!

*note, will turn your toothbrush and sink black.... until you clean them. But your teeth will thank you!

IMG_2272


// Infused coconut oil
1 cup organic, unrefined coconut oil (melted)
1.5 tbsp green tea (ground a bit in a coffee grinder)
1.5 tbsp sage leaves

Infuse for 2 weeks.



*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*

Comments

Popular Posts