// Focus Tea

IMG_2283 2

I've been trying to avoid coffee lately and instead, I made myself a tea! Here are some of the wonderful benefits of these powerhouse ingredients:

  • boost motivation & mental performance,
  • relieve stress & anxiety, 
  • aid memory & concentration
  • increases capacity to resist physical & mental fatigue 
  • increases endurance & work rate 
  • protect against the harmful effects of ongoing stress & helps body adapt to stress
  • increases oxygen to the brain
  • protect & enhance brain function
It's pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself. Not the *best* tasting tea I've ever had but not bad and definitely worth it for the boost you get after! 


// Focus Tea 

1 tbsp skullcap
1 tbsp rhodiola root
1 tbsp ginseng
2 tbsp ginkgo
2 tbsp ashwaganda
1 tbsp lavender 

// Steep about 1 tbsp in a cup of freshly boiled water for about 10-15 minutes. 

Comments

Popular Posts