// Vegan Dinner Ideas

photo (11)

I'm not vegan now but I was a few years back. And even though I don't claim to be now, I do eat vegan for most of my meals (cause it's healthy). I wanted to compile some of my favorite recipes from my old blog and also some of my favorite recipes from other blogs! So here they are, in all their yummy-ness: 

// Mine
Vegan Vindaloo
Vegan Sloppy Joes
Potatoes ((Fries)) and Spicy Tomato Sauce
Bean Burgers
Quick Veggie Enchiladas
Vegan Hatch Chile Soup
Taco Soup
Easy // Vegan // Enchilada Spaghetti
Vegan Potato Nachos
Vegan Potato Salad
Vegan Muffaletta
Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper
Easy Vegan Pizza
Vegan Calzone
Vegan Noodle Bowl

// Not Mine
Honey Roasted Cauliflower
((Baked)) Fried Rice W/Pineapple and Cashews
Vegan Lasagna
Thai Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Fettucine With Butternut Squash


Comments

Popular Posts